LG Educational Solutions Expo
Join us for this free online expo dedicated to helping students that struggle in school. Whether it's eating a healthy lunch, bullying, learning disabilities, or lack of enthusiasm, we have an expert for you. I'll be speaking about Foods That Fuel a Healthy Family, what is brain food, and how do you get more of it in your child's belly.
Leslie Gunterson interviews 21 experts to bring us the LG Educational Solutions expo online February 13-21, 2016.
Register here so you can listen to the interviews for free from February 13-21. Here is a list of some of the highlights:
Educational Solutions Expo
- Learn the counter intuitive ways to prevent bullying with expert Stan Davis of “The Youth Voice Project.” He interviewed over 13,000 kids about what works to prevent bullying and it is not what we think.
- If your student is smart but disorganized, you'll love Dr. Rebecca Branstetter's solutions. The author of several books including “The Everything Guide to Children with Executive Functioning disorder.”
- Worried about your child's IEP/ 504 or rights? Matt Cohen, Special Ed Lawyer, expert, and author of “A Guide to Special Ed Advocacy” will share his work on how to get what your student needs.
- Dr. Mark Bertin ADHD expert and author of several books, his newest, “Mindful Parenting” will speak about concrete mindfulness practices.
- Karen Putz author of “Ageless Passions” is mom to 3 hearing impaired students and will share her parenting solutions. She's also a passion motivator will share how to avoid losing your passion in life and modeling passion for your children with disabilities.
- A favorite parent, expert in Autism and ADHD, Jen Gentile, will share with us about resilient parenting and interdisciplinary family centered planning.
- Worried about getting help for your youngster before school starts? We have a husband and wife team speaking about early childhood intervention, Rik and Janel Villegas.
- Do you have more than one struggling student? Leslie Gunterson, Ed Specialist, host and mom of 4 boys with different learning disabilities will share how she got her kids from dyslexia, ADHD, and Emotional Disturbance through UCLA, UCI, and UCSB and The Art Institute as well as launched into successful careers.
This will be a great resource for parents, educators, and childcare providers especially for those with special needs. Please share our expo with everyone that would benefit from it. We look forward to serving you.